COVID-19 Business Resources
COVID-19 Business Resources – COVID-19 has impacted many businesses in the world and as part of our business resources, we help business get accesses to Canada Federal and BC provincial news on supports and benefits responding program provided during this difficult time. Check in frequently as information is updated frequently.
- HealthlinkBC Provincial news about COVID-19, as well as tools to keep you, your employees and families healthy.
- Government of Canada Resources for business while navigating the challenges of COVID-19 in an interconnected global economy.
- BCCDC Information on up-to-date case counts
- Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC)
- Small Business Loan: Up to $100,000 can be obtained online in as little 48 hours from time of approval.
- Working capital loan: Get extra funds to bridge cash flow gaps and support everyday operations.
- Purchase Order Financing: Increase your cash flow to fulfill domestic or international orders with very flexible terms.
- The Canada Revenue Agencywill allow all businesses to defer, until after August 31, 2020
- Wage subsidy for SMB will allow businesses to reduce their remittances income tax withheld on their employees’ remuneration, which will be equal to 10% of remuneration paid during that period, up to a maximum subsidy of $1,375 per employee and $25,000 per employer.
World and Canadian Business Resources